Protecting the privacy of your personal information is important to us at CalABLE.
You have given this information to us so that we may provide you with assistance in participating in the 529A CalABLE program. We understand that you trust us to keep your personal information confidential as required by law.
- CalABLE collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide us when you conduct business with CalABLE whether online, through the mail, or over the phone;
- Information about your transactions with CalABLE and its agents and subcontractors;
- Information received from the Social Security Administration, the Internal Revenue Service, other state or federal programs, or state agencies; and
- Information received from third party payment processors to which you have made contributions or withdrawals.
- Nonpublic personal information means personal information about you which identifies you, and that is not available from public sources.
- CalABLE does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you or our other customers to anyone, except with your consent, at your request, or as permitted or required by state or federal law.
- CalABLE restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees, agents, subcontractors, organizations, and government agencies who need to know the information to provide the services or products that are the basis of the customer relationship between you and CalABLE. CalABLE maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably designed to safeguard your nonpublic personal information.
Meet Gabby Prieto
Gabby is a junior at her local high school and plans on going to college and pursing a job in the field of first responder work.